Links for October 14, 2020
- Golan Levin on Twitter: "@aah_dee_ This is a useful hexagon construction" / Twitter
- Frederik Vanhoutte on Twitter: "iso190522 - the system behind my iso plots. Processing code, including the library, Java source code, and examples. Creates PDF files optimized for line plots. https://t.co/pOjKxjVsqR #processing #CreativeCoding https://t.co/uxxO8kyQ5j" / Twitter
- Hexagonal Grids
- Implementation of Hex Grids
- Hex edges / Sander Evers / Observable
- MAKIO135/svg5.js: A tiny JS library to generate static SVGs for plotters, lasercutting, embroidery and more, based on Processing/p5js syntax.
- Luigi De Rosa on Twitter: "Sketch numero nove https://t.co/nhYMKxFwjY" / Twitter
- p5.js Web Editor | Elderly iguanodon copy
- A no-code guide to Machine Learning | by Siddharth Ahuja | Oct, 2020 | Medium
You've found yourself on the site of Travis Ennis, a software engineer who lives in Indiana. If you'd like, you can contact me.